Indoor Golfing in Leicester
Stuck for where to go on that family day out, date or that team building event? Leicester has two brilliant but very different indoor golf locations, each with its own creative set up: Caddy Shackers and Treetop Adventure Golf.
Apart from the set up of the holes, the main difference between them is Caddy Shackers or over 18’s and Treetop Adventure Golf is suitable for all ages.
I have tried to point out some of their “facts” to let you decide which one you fancy and which one is suitable for you.
Caddy Shackers (Crazy Crazy Golf):
- OVER 18’s which makes it a great alternative to a night out
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday it’s 50% off on golf when you show us a valid student ID and Two cocktails for £8 (select cocktails only )
- Great range of drinks including cocktails and mocktails
- No food but Deliveroo delivers are allowed
- Packages start from £10pp.
- Nerf guns section available
Treetop Adventure Golf (Mini Golf, Big Adventure):
- Suitable for all ages
- 2 different 18 hole courses; Tropical Trail and Ancient Explorer
- A wide selection of drinks
- Pizza available on site
- Fresh cakes from a local baker (including a Vegan selection)
- Prices start from £4 (under 5’s) and packages available including 2 courses for the price of 1 before midday
Both locations are totally different and have their own unique selling points. They have facilities to cater for larger groups and parties so are perfect for that team building event.
Treetop Adventure Golf and Caddy Shackers were equally as fun for me and booking is quick and easy.
Treetop Adventure Golf:
Available in Cardiff, Manchester and Leicester
3 Shires Lane
Leicester, LE1 4AN
Caddyshackers Crazy Crazy Golf
I was invited to Caddy Shackers and Treetops on separate occasions. I was under no obligation to write a post and all opinions are my own.