The newly refurbished Fosse Park is not just a shopping retail park. It is the place to catch up with friends and family over coffee, cake, lunch or dinner. In fact, it is the place where you can get almost every cuisine under one roof. Fosse Park is a great food hub.
Whether you want a quick lunch with freshly prepared sushi from Itsu, a hearty Desi breakfast with Karak chai from Chaiwalla, Seoul Bowls from Grounded Kitchen, cheeky Nandos or that lush cocktail from Cafe Clo, head over to Fosse Park.
Here are some of the places you can eat at:
- Cafe Clo: located in Flannels this is where you can get the finest cocktails, the most scrumptious croquettes and melt in your mouth desserts
- Itsu: Perfect for freshly made sushi and tasty hot bowls that are scrumptious
- Fattoush: Amazing Lebanese cuisine with an urban twist. I loved all their dips and vegetarian selection.
- Isha Patisserie: Delicate pastries, cakes and just a beautiful patisserie that not only serves great sweet dishes but is also Instagram friendly
- Grounded Kitchen: For that traditional Seoul bowl you need to try the tasty grounded kitchen. Expect a big bowl of yumminess
- Thai Express: Red Curry, Pad Thai and lots of delicious Thai dishes are available here. The food is flavoursome and some dishes taste authentic
- Boo Burger: Leicester fans already know this is where to get some of the juiciest burgers from – the shakes are a treat too
- Chaiwalla: When you need the Karak chai fix and some Indian food, this is where to go. The food is such great value
- Nandos: Now everyone loves a cheeky Nando’s
- Greggs: This is where my favourite sausage rolls are from. Sometimes that is all you need
- Cafes including Soho Coffee House, CostaCoffee , Marks and Spencers Cafe and Starbucks
What I love about the cafe and restaurant selection is there are independents too! It is rare to find them in a Retail Park.
Looking forward to the addition of Centro Lounge , Zizzi and a Tim Hortons drive through in the new year.
There is ample free parking at the Retail park and with the variety of cafes and restaurants, you will not be stuck for somewhere to eat or have a drink.
Fosse Park is located just off the motorway too so handy to get to. Over the road from the retail park is Everards Meadow. Somewhere you can go for a walk, enjoy coffee at a great independent (Jennos) or tuck into a hearty meal or pint at Everards Brewery.