A perfect gourmet dining experience was born during the pandemic! Let me introduce you to Leicestershire based Secret Supper Club Quorn.
If you want to enjoy high-end restaurant-level food in the safety of your own home, at a great value, look no further.
Their Head Chef, Alice, has a vast amount of experience including at Michelin Star Restaurants John’s House and Sat Bains. Expect the best!
Ingredients are locally sourced with seasonal dishes driven by the chef.
Secret Supper Club offer 10 Course Tasting Menus, Sunday roasts & Posh Pie deliveries. They have a special Valentines Fine Dining Menu for £34.95pp.
We were kindly sent a 10 Courses Tasting Menu to try out. Priced at £19.95pp plus delivery, the 10 Gourmet Menu was excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it.
The dishes came in two bags. Hot and Cold. Each item was carefully packaged with minimal plastic used. The hot dishes came in foil packages which meant we could keep them warm in the oven whilst making our way through the courses.
You could taste the passion gone into each dish and the high quality of ingredients. The flavours were perfect and the whole experience exceeded our expectations.
The Menu on the evening
- Onion & Rosemary Bread & Crispy Onion Butter
- Pea, Mint and Pancetta Soup, Sourdough Croutons
- Potatoes in Butter, Cheddar Emulsion, Chive Oil & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Seabass in a Lime & Coconut Dhal, Crispy Onions and Red Onion Pickle
- Slow-Cooked Duck Leg, Braised Shallots, Duck Reduction & Dates
- Frijoles, Fried Tortilla, lime Sour Cream
- Chocolate Mousse, Raspberry Coulis, Chocolate Soil
- Fig Cake, Yoghurt Chantilly Cream, Brown Sugar Crumble
- Rich Salted Caramel Truffle
- Camembert with homemade pickle
You can either plate the dishes to have a fancy setting or have them in the containers they get delivered. If you chose the latter, it is a bonus because it means very little washing up too..
Ordering a meal at Secret Supper Club Quorn is a simple process. Visit their website, choose your meal, choose your delivery date & time then sit back and wait for it to be delivered.
Have you enjoyed any home dining experiences over the pandemic?
Disclosure: was gifted the 10-course taster meal but had no obligation to write a post